Soundiron has launched an update to the Breaker instrument library for Kontakt. Breaker 2.0 is all you need to craft truly authentic, electro-organic breakbeats and DIY-style drum grooves.
The update includes a Remapper feature in an efficient four layer GUI to help you quickly get your groove on. It also includes brand new ambiences and atmospheric pads from the raw source recordings, as well as 20 new custom FX presets to give you instant inspiration for your next beat.
Unleash the next wave in hi-fi/lo-fi by fusing the old school with the next generation! The sound is fat, dirty and raw right out of the boombox, but a twist of a knob or two and you’ve got a searing, brutally crisp sharp jungle kit ready to go.
This library has a huge collection of over 80 pristine multi-sampled drum kit and auxiliary percussion elements, all bone dry and up close, with 8 velocity layers per note giving you a ridiculously tight, rich, aggressive and punchy tone and an ultra-wide, vibrant stereo field.
Breaker 2.0 features
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- Bongos, Clacks, Claps, Clicks, Cymbals, Glitch SFX, Kicks, Snaps, Snares, Tambourines, Toms.
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 40 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 1,629 Stereo WAV files.
- 980 MB installed.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Breaker for the full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher is on sale at an introductory price of $19 USD (regular $29 USD). The offer expires October 13th at Soundiron and October 21st at Plugin Boutique.