Soundiron has launched an update to Imbibaphones, a tuned wine glass sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Version 2.0 fixes a variety of tuning issues and adds a collection of expertly sound designed content created from the source material, featuring both short and looping articulations.
Unique and melodically tuned wine glasses like you’ve never heard. Exquisitely sampled resonant sustains and tuned percussion with a martini glass, champagne flute, and even broken glass. Including natural sustaining finger rubbed notes and soft mallet strikes for each type of glass.
20 custom sound-designed fx presets give you the perfect starting point for creating your next track. Create your own presets with our fully customizable interface loaded with tons of great sound shaping controls, LFO, filter, built-in arpeggiator and much more!
Imbibaphones 2.0 features
- 1 master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Multi-sampled acoustic articulations.
- 823 stereo samples.
- 1.58 GB Installed.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo PCM Wav Format.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Imbibaphones is on sale for only $17 USD (regular $29 USD). Requires Kontakt full version.
More information: Soundiron