Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats, a new sample library by Florian Meindl and Ramon Tapia.
Riemann Kollektion mark their eagerly anticipated return, pushing sampling boundaries with the fourth release in their exclusive series, featuring guest beats from Great Stuff’s Ramon Tapia.
Riemann 4 is back in bigroom tech-house territory with a 250+MB of pared down drumloops, tops, one-shots, background ambience, bassline, percussive grooves and construction kits.
Ranging from 124-128bpm, all the sounds are offered as 24-bit Wav files, and catagorised in unique folders, such as sub-kick loops, found sound ambience, track-starting expansion loops, as well as Ramon Tapia’s personal selection of drum hits, loops and construction kits.
Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats features
- Drums – 43 all-new beats categorised as sub-kick, percussion, no-kick (tops) loops and Florian Meindl’s extended track-starting expansion tracks.
- Bass loops – 22 tight and subby track wobblers split evenly between Florian and Ramon.
- Background loops – Esoteric found sounds from the producer’s DJ travels around the world, custom edited into bpm matched loops.
- Construction Kits – Two full construction kits at 126 and 127bpm with a variety of inspirational production tools.
- FX – A carefully selected bounty of sweeps and lifts, programmed from scratch.
- And much more… – An array of claps, hats, tribal percussive loops, synth loops, bleepy analogue electronica and much more residing in a special ‘Various’ folder.
Riemann Kollektion 4 is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample