SoundSpot has released FireFly, a modern-style bus compressor plugin featuring flexible options to optimize your track’s transients and stereo image.
In addition, it features a sidechain filter for compressing tracks with loud kick and bass parts, and an analog mode that introduces non-linear colouration for warmth as well as adaptive noise generation for character and perceived loudness.
With its separate left and right wave and reduction graph, FireFly gives you a flexible and intuitive way of compressing groups of instruments or your entire mix with ease.
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Modern-style bus compression with continuous controls.
- Non-linear colouration filter for warmth.
- Adaptive noise generation for character and perceived loudness.
- Pre-compression transient shaper.
- Detection stage high pass sidechain-filter and stereo imager.
- Preset manager to save & share your own effects.
FireFly for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the intro price of only £6 GBP / $8 USD until October 1st, 2018.
More information: SoundSpot