SoundSpot has released MSW2, an update to the stereo imaging effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
MSW2 offers a complete overhaul of the stereo enhancer and mono maker algorithm, and now includes 2 independent bands which allow you to alter the stereo information based on frequency crossover.
After the soaring success of our MSW1 single band mono maker and stereo expander, SoundSpot decided it was time to give this hugely popular plugin a new lease of life. With that in mind, they started the development of the MSW2.
The new MSW2 is a complete overhaul in terms of code, interface & creativity, it can be used both subtly for better mixes, or pushed to the extreme to achieve a host of creative possibilities in the stereo field.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Advanced Fourier Transform Stereo Analysis.
- 2 Band Stereo Enhancement.
- 2 Band Mono Collapse.
- 2 Band Variable Slope Crossover network (12dB, 24dB, 48dB and 96dB per octave).
- 2 Band Creative LFO.
MSW2 (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique at an introductory 20% discount, priced at £38 GBP. Users of MSW1 can upgrade to the new version for £10 GBP.
More information: SoundSpot