SoundSpot has released Oracle, an algorithmic reverb effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
A great sounding reverb is arguably one of the most important factors in achieving a full and atmospheric mix, and with that in mind, the SoundSpot® team set out to create a reverb that can deliver to the demands of modern production. After many months of development we are proud to announce the arrival of the Oracle Algoverb.
The Oracle is a one stop shop for all your creative reverb needs, and can be used on any sound source to great effect. From adding a sense of depth to piano melodies, to making synthesised soundscapes sound huge, the Oracle has it covered.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Stereo imaging controls for accurate placement in the stereo field.
- Analogue style compressor with visual waveform feedback.
- Bandpass filter to sculpt the sound and remove unwanted frequencies.
- LFO effect to create movement to the amplitude of the signal.
- Flanger effect to keep your reverbs interesting.
- Saturation effect to add warmth or distortion to the signal.
- Preset manager to save & share your own reverb designs.
Oracle (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique for just £13 GBP until September 4th, 2017 (90% off regular).