Soundtoys has launched a flash sale on FilterFreak, the audio effect plugin that faithfully recreates the sounds of classic analog resonant filters.
Are you searching for smooth, silky, analog filter sweeps? Or are grimy, resonant squelches more your style? Nothing adds character to a track faster than a great filter, and FilterFreak can do it all.
From funky envelope follower sounds reminiscent of the classic Mutron, to wide resonant LFO sweeps like the Sherman Filterbank. From timeless wah-wah tones to campy sci-fi sample-and-hold effects.
- Capture the sound of classic resonant filters, with extended control and flexibility.
- Funk up guitar, fatten bass, reshape drums, sweep synths and freak out vocals.
- Choose from one filter, or two that can be used in series or parallel.
- Select highpass, lowpass, bandpass and band reject modes with 2 to 8 poles.
- Add synth-like resonant sweeps or classic wah-wah tones to your tracks.
- Create funky auto-wah, envelope follower and sample-and-hold effects.
- Grunge things up with 7 different analog saturation styles.
- Construct intricate rhythmic filter sequences with the Rhythm Editor.
- Design your own LFO shapes with the Shape Editor.
Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac, the FilterFreak plugin is on sale for only $29 USD until April 22nd, 2021 (regular $149 USD).
More information: Soundtoys