IK Multimedia has announced the release of Spaceport ’77, the first expansion library for the SampleTank 4 sound and groove workstation.
The collection was designed to give tracks some ’70s and ’80s sci-fi flavor, made using two keyboards whose names have always sounded suspiciously familiar to fans of a certain galaxy far, far away: the Oberheim OB-1 synthesizer and the Yamaha CP-30 electronic piano.
The expansion features over 3.9 GB of content with 100 new instruments created with sci-fi inspired analog keyboard sounds.
This interstellar analogue synth and electronic piano collection features sounds from the past, voiced to deliver atmospheric, otherworldly soundscapes, hard-hitting galactic bass tracks and wizard-like celestial leads. Meticulously deep samples of the iconic OB-1 and CP-30 offer classic sounds with true-to-original details to enhance the experience.
A great complement to both the modern synth sounds and classic electric piano sounds already in SampleTank 4’s library, this new expansion library adds 100 new instrument presets and 3.9 GB of samples, plus pre-programmed control macros and sound effects.
The library comes alongside a new SampleTank update.
Changes in SampleTank v4.0.9
- New Library sorting function lets the user rearrange the Library column.
- View Libraries as text option.
- Filter Library view by authorized / unauthorized.
- New incremental database rebuild for faster sound content rescan time.
- Support for new Libraries.
- Compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- SampleTank window is now resizable when using custom DPI scaling in Windows.
- Fixed an issue where Cubase HiDPI setting broke SampleTank window resize.
- General optimizations and bug fixes.
Spaceport ’77 is available for free to all new and existing SampleTank 4 users via direct download from now through December 31st, 2019. The regular price will be 79.99 USD/EUR.
More information: IK Multimedia