SPC Plugins has announced the release of ArcSyn, a 16-voice polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer plugin Windows and Mac.
- No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500 Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 350 preset programs.
- Users can rearrange programs and folders using their computer’s file system.
ArcSyn for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $99 USD/79 EUR/£69 GBP.