Spektro Audio has released version 2.2 of CV Toolkit, a software that uses different virtual modules to control, modulate and sequence your synthesizers via control voltage (CV).
These virtual modules can work independently or can bet set to influence and modulate each other via the Routing Matrix. With CV Toolkit 2, you can create anything from multi-channel rhythmic sequences to complete polyphonic patches.
The new 2.2 update for CV Toolkit is now available and it includes many new (and most-requested) features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Changes in CV Toolkit v2.2
- The Notes module can now save and restore calibration files. When an existing calibration file is loaded, the Notes module will automatically validate it and display the results via the new Smart Tuner. For more information about this feature, check out the User Manual.
- The Notes module now remembers the Input Channel.
- Custom scales can now be saved and deleted from the Quantizer / MIDI Settings tab.
- Re-designed CV to MIDI CC Converters to add individual On / Off toggles and initial burst (for MIDI mapping).
- New Layouts design.
- The Voice Mode setting is now stored within Layouts.
- New toggle button for the routing matrix visual-feedback mode.
- The MIDI Pitch Bend range can now be adjusted from the Quantizer / MIDI Settings tab.
- Added triple divisions and multiplications to the Clock Generator and PWM Clock modules.
- Added ratio mode to the Morphing VCO module.
- Added “Velocity” toggle button to AD Envelope.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Gate Sequencer module to drift out of time when using triplet clocks.
- The GateBus Display leds on the Utility Rack are now numbered.
CV Toolkit 2.2 for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $19.99 USD. The update is free for all existing CV Toolkit customers.