Reveal Sound has released version 1.1.4 of Spire, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation, flexible architecture and a graphical interface that provides unparalleled usability. Spire embodies the best of both software and hardware synthesizers. This guide will show you how to use the Spire.
Changes in Spire v1.1.4
- AAX version of Spire (compatible with Pro Tools 10/11/12).
- Improve stability.
- Added Legacy skin.
- Fix multiple notes play in mono mode.
- Fix FX section modulation in poly mode.
- New presets are added to Factory Sound Bank 6.
- Manuals on English, Deutsche and Russian are available now.
Spire for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $189 USD.
More information: Reveal Sound