Spitfire Audio has announced availability of Spitfire Solo Violin, its most advanced and powerful performance instrument.
Our highly acclaimed Violin (Virtuoso) Total Performance instrument is now available to purchase as a separate Kontakt Player library. Our most detailed and advanced solo violin to date has been performed by world-renowned virtuoso concert violinist Jack Liebeck in The Hall at AIR Studios.
It contains all of the techniques you need to create an ultra realistic solo performance, including five different types of true legato — fingered legato, bowed legato and portamento legato, runs and arpeggios. It also features spiccato, staccato, tremolo, trills, molto vibrato, progressive vibrato and non vibrato — all combined together to enable musical phrasing without the need for key-switching, and programmed to react to playing speed and touch.
Easy to play and ultra intuitive, it allows you to focus entirely on your composition, without the need to ‘stitch’ together performances. This patch can also be found in our renowned Spitfire Solo Strings library.
Spitfire Solo Violin features
- Spitfire’s most detailed and advanced violin solo performance patch to date.
- Recorded at The Hall at AIR Studios.
- 5 different types of true legato.
- Performed by world-renowned virtuoso concert violinist Jack Liebeck.
- Available in Kontakt Player.
- Highly intuitive and easy to use — no keyswitching required.
Spitfire Solo Violin is available now for $99 USD / 99 EUR / £99 GBP.
More information: Spitfire Audio