Spitfire Audio has introduced the second collection of unique, strange and inspiring instruments created by British sound designer and composer Pendle Poucher of innovative boutique Brighton-based sample library company, Sound Dust.
Like its predecessor, the new Sound Dust 2 collection acts as another gateway to a playground of sonic discovery — this time to a diverse selection of five of its innovative creator’s namesake company’s most recent hybrid creations.
Volume 2 contains five of Sound Dust’s most recent hybrid creations — a collection of unique oddities and eccentricities richly sampled with Pendle’s innovative recording processes and obsessive attention to detail.
All five instruments are packaged together in a simple, single download — an amazing way to venture into the world of Sound Dust. So intuitive is this collection of instruments that as soon as you start moving around buttons and faders, magical things start to happen.
Sound Dust 2 includes:
- Flutter Dust: 21st-century Mellotron.
- Infundibulum: Multi-arp workstation and three-part sequencing machine.
- OddHop: Modular chaos engine with hundreds of original acoustic and electronic sounds.
- Pendleonium³: Two baritone guitars, two infinity guitars, Spring Viola and an additional instrument based on samples created with a vintage Roland Space Echo.
- Ships Piano³: Rare combination of three otherworldly pianos.
Sound Dust 2 is available for a time-limited introductory promo price of £149 GBP/$149 USD/149 EUR until November 29th, 2018 (regular RRP £199 GBP). Prices incl. VAT where applicable.
More information: Spitfire Audio