Spitfire Audio has launched Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds, a definitive collection of orchestral woods recorded and ‘deep sampled’ at Air Studios, London.
Often neglected by modern media composers, the Woods are your secret weapon to add real power to your productions.
Spitfire Audio has taken its decade of experience making woodwind instruments and has spent the last five years recording the best of the best at one of the most sought-after locations in the world: The Hall at Air Studios, London for this, a definitive compendium of orchestral woodwinds.
Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds features
- A broad band covering both solo, and a2 sections. Combine both and create your a3 sections.
- Traditional piccolos, flutes, oboes, clarinets and bassoons across to modern ‘zeitgeist’ selection of instruments from alto, bass flutes, bass clarinets, contrabass clarinets and a thunderous contrabassoon.
- Super deep sampled, many articulations, dynamic layers and round robins.
- Most comprehensive selection of articulations, and additional techniques available today.
- Entry level core pack has full functionality of BML offering.
- Core pack shipped with 3 distinct mic positions C(lose), T(ree), A(mbient).
- New add on pack coming soon with additional mics and mixes.
- New in Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds:
- In addition to all articulations in BML, new ‘Volume 2’ articulations.
- NKS ready.
- Kontakt Player included, access files via the library pane.
- New, more intuitive interface design.
- New rationalised file architecture will allow for improvements and enhancements in the future.
- Many tweaks, and performance / musical improvements.
Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds is available for the introductory price of £374 GBP until 8:00 GMT on December 31st, 2016 (regular £499 GBP). Prices inc. VAT. Past purchasers of BML MURAL libraries are all entitled to a discounted upgrade path to Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds.