Splash Sound has released its new sample library Guitar Strum, a strumming instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Comprising 8,399 samples in 44.1kHz/24bit stereo quality, Guitar Strums aims to bring a real studio guitar session in your DAW.
The main types of strokes of the 84 most used chords in 16 variations each, combined in one playable library – Guitar Strum. Complete freedom of performance, any harmonies and rhythms.
Built-in rhythm patterns divided by music styles will boost your creative process. Flexible sound with prepared presets is perfect for any mix.
Guitar Strum features
- 4 type of the strokes: down, up, palm mute, strings mute.
- Additional hits: open strings mute hit (down/up), string tap, body hit (low/hi).
- Built-in strum patterns divided by music styles.
- Chord select by keyswitch.
- 4 Round Robin layers.
- Built-in sound presets.
- 4 fader mixer: triple condensed microphone (mid/side channels), stereo pair of dynamic microphone, piezo sensor.
- 3 band EQ.
- Reverb send.
Guitar Strum for Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher (full version) is on sale for the intro price of $35 USD until September 9th, 2020 (regular $53 USD).
More information: Splash Sound