Steinberg has announced its new AXR4U audio interface which provides USB 3.0 data transfer with USB-C connectivity.
Featuring the highest audio quality, DSP effects to monitor the sound with various signal processors alongside hybrid microphone preamps and Rupert Neve Designs SILK technology, the AXR4U can rightly be called a true next-generation audio interface.
“Releasing the AXR4U is the logical consequence after this year’s success of the AXR4T Thunderbolt interface. Its USB-C connectivity with USB 3 data transfer makes it extremely reliable and compatible with both PCs and Mac computers. Now every setup can benefit from the outstanding audio quality of the AXR4 interfaces,” commented Stefan Schreiber, senior marketing manager at Steinberg.
- 28×24 USB 3.0 audio interface with USB Type-C.
- 32-bit integer / 384 kHz recording and playback.
- AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK.
- 28×24 full matrix mixer.
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, VCM compressor 276 and EQ 601, including VST 3 plug-in versions.
- Expandable I/O via ADAT, S/PDIF and AES/EBU.
- MIDI in/out and word clock ports.
- SSPLL ultra-low jitter reduction.
- New custom panel for perfect integration into Cubase.
- Bundled Cubase AI fully supports 32-bit integer format.
The AXR4U is available for a suggested retail price of 2,599 EUR including German VAT.
More information: Steinberg