Steinberg has released Sequel 2, an entry level easy to use music studio software for Windows and Mac.
Sequel 2 offers you so many more new ways to produce your songs – but is just as accessible and easy to use as the first version!
New in Sequel 2
- Controller Mode – With the new Controller Mode you can control nearly all Sequel 2 functions with an external keyboard or hardware controller.
- Live performance without clicking a mouse – You can trigger live pads or edit volume/tune and effects with your hardware controller to create a song on stage – including arranging and mixing – without even using the mouse!
- Virtual Keyboard – With the new Virtual Keyboard you just play the notes with your computer keyboard, ideal for composition on the move on your laptop.
- Track Icons – Sequel 2 lets you allocate a Track Icon to each track. That helps you to find a track much faster within the Arrange Zone or the Editor.
- Track Freeze – With the Track Freeze function you save CPU power for more tracks and effects!
- Free Warp and Audio Reverse – Normally Sequel adjusts loops automatically to the tempo of the project. But for some audio material, you might find you have to make some manual adjustments for the tempo. With the new Free Warp mode you can warp any part of an audio loop.
- Tap Tempo – Assign the tempo of each audio file or to fix the tempo of the song.
- Improved MediaBay – The MediaBay in Sequel 2 shows how many loops are included within a (sub-)category. Categories with no hits are greyed out.
- Vista Core Audio Support – With Windows Vista Sequel 2 runs at very low latencies even without external ASIO hardware using the Vista Core Audio driver.
- Sequel Content Sets – Now you can expand your Sequel sound library with hundreds of additional loops in different music styles, with loads of more loops in your favourite style!
Sequel 2 is available now for €99 EUR. A trial version of Sequel 2 is not yet available for download.
Visit the Sequel website for more information.