Steinberg has announced the released of the Songwriter Essentials expansion pack, a collection of Acoustic Agent Styles created exclusively by expert sound designers, instantly accessible through the Style Player of Groove Agent.
Spanning a variety of percussive patterns tailored to the needs of singer-songwriters, Songwriter Essentials combines folk-drumming with a wider range of influences rooted in American culture.
Available for the Acoustic Agent drum kits of Steinberg’s award-winning Groove Agent 4 drum software and the Groove Agent SE 4 plug-in included in latest versions of Cubase, Songwriter Essentials features ten Styles with a variety of intros, main grooves, fills and endings that cover different tempos and time signatures.
“Songwriter Essentials is about honesty: its clear rhythmic structure is a source of inspiration, laying the groundwork for sincere song writing,” says Senior Marketing Manager Matthias Quellmann.
Songwriter Essentials features
- 10 Songwriter Styles for the Acoustic Agent drum kits in Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4.
- Each Style is featured in a VST preset and comes with a dedicated mixer setting.
- Grooves cover different tempi and time signatures.
- Each Style includes main parts, intros, endings and fills.
- An inexhaustible resource for creating backing tracks, inspiring new compositions and improvisation sessions.
Songwriter Essentials is exclusively available as download through the Steinberg Online Shop for 24.99 EUR, including German VAT.