Steinberg has released version 8.0.5 of Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8.
This updates addresses various issues in regards to the new window handling on PC Windows systems, especially with plug-ins, which are set to “Always on Top”.
In addition, the following issues have been fixed.
Changes in Cubase v8.0.5
- Fixed an issue where clicking on “Register now…” had no effect (Mac OS X only).
- Fixed an issue where using “Start License Activation” had no effect (Mac OS X only).
- Fixed an issue where changing tempo affected the volume of channels in a VCA Fader Link Group.
- Fixed an issue that allowed VCA Faders to be included in their own Link Groups.
- Fixed an issue where missing input ports caused a distorted sound.
- Fixed an issue that rendered the application unresponsive when Lanes were used.
- Fixed an issue where the automatic Hitpoint detection rendered the application unreliable when large audio files were used.
- Fixed an issue where the song position pointer was left visible on screen when minimizing the application window.
- Fixed an issue where the VST Bass Amp plug-in rendered the application unreliable.
- Fixed a latency issue with monitoring when using VST Connect SE 3 in input buses.
- Fixed an issue with wrong user interface scaling on PC Windows systems using high-resolution displays.
The updates are now available to download.