Steinberg has announced the release of its UR44 USB audio and MIDI interface.
With six inputs and four outputs, D-PRE mic preamps and MIDI I/O in a rugged full-metal chassis, the UR44 is designed to suit a huge range of recording and production situations.
The ultra-flexible interface works with PC and Mac computers and can also be used with the iPad for mobile recording. The onboard DSP effects — REV-X Reverb, Sweet Sport Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics* — provide latency-free monitoring and are also included as VST 3 effects.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 6 analog Inputs, 4 line outputs plus 2 main outputs and MIDI I/O.
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power and two Hi-Z.
- Rugged full-metal casing for ultimate durability.
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with effects and bundled Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-ins.
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS (with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit), and Cubase AI music software included.
The UR44 interface is now available to purchase for 349 EUR inc. VAT.