SLT Tones has teamed up with Ignite Amps for STL Ignite – Libra, an impulse response mixer that allows you to visually mix up to 8 impulse responses at the same time.
Libra allows you to load up to 8 different guitar/bass cabinet IRs and graphically mix them by simply dragging your mouse pointer using the Cartesian Mixer feature.
You can additionally export the result in a new IR file to load it into your favourite hardware modeler or plug-in.
- Zero Latency.
- Low CPU usage.
- Mono and Stereo support.
- Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates.
- High-quality analog shaped filters.
- Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs.
- Automatic phase recognition and ﬂipping for negative phase IRs.
- Resonance for power-amp/speaker interaction control.
- Continuous graphical morphing control between loaded IRs.
- Option to merge multiple IRs into one and export it as a new IR.
- Option to freeze multiple IRs processing and greatly reduce CPU usage.
- Global input level and single IR level controls.
- Fully automatable controls.
STL Ignite Libra is available in 64-bit VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for the intro price of $49 USD for a limited time. The regular price is $69 USD.
More information: STL Tones