Strezov Sampling has released Árva, a children choir Kontakt library featuring two separately recorded children sections (girls & boys) with full divisi options.
Being in developement for more than 3 years the final chapter of Strezov Sampling’s Next Generation Choir Series is at hand. Starting with WOTAN, the lowest and probably most powerful men choir ever sampled and FREYJA the first sampled choir to focus on the beauty of the female voice, ÁRVA marks the first ever sampled children choir, which is more than just a bonus to the female and male sections.
Including the revolutionary Syllabuilder Engine first introduced with WOTAN, True Polyphonic Legato as well as the brand new Agile Legato, which allows you to play polyphonic legato with every syllable inside the library, ÁRVA benefits from every little secret discovered in a 4 years long journey of producing the most playable and realistic sounding choir libraries ever made.
- Separately recorded boys and girls choir ensembles.
- True Divisi recordings for boys and girls sections.
- Boys and Girls Soloists (available as a free update Q1 2017).
- Polyphonic True Legato (Ah, Mm, Ooh, Mm-Ah, Mm-Ooh, Mm-Ooh-Ah) and Agile Legato (10 Syllables) for every divisi section of both ensembles.
- 10 powerful syllables recorded within 2 dynamic layers + 1 “faux” dynamic layer to smooth out crossfading.
- Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples.
- 3 mic positions – Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb.
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt.
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager.
- Fully compatible with Wotan and Freyja.
- Integrated manual.
Árva for Kontakt 5 (full version) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $369 USD until January 16th, 2017 (regular $429 USD). Crossgrade discounts for owners of Freyja/Wotan are available.