Strezov Sampling has released version 1.1 of Rhodope: Ethnic Bulgarian Choir, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5, which features a deeply sampled Bulgarian female choir famous for its unique throat singing.
One year after the release of Rhodope: Ethnic Bulgarian Choir Strezov Sampling is proud to release the first free update for the probably most unique sounding choir library ever created.
This update not only includes new recorded sample content, but also a brandnew Quick Word system and various changes to how the powerful Syllabuilder Engine works, so make sure to watch the walkthrough video and check out the brandnew audio demos to see and hear all new features live in action.
Changes in Rhodope v1.1
- Quick Word system – enables you to save and load words. Included are factory presets that would help you using the library straight out of the box. Presets are automatically refreshed in the Syllabuilder, so if you have more than one instance a new preset in one instance can be immediately opened in another.
- Quick word templates can be used with future version of the instrument and can always be retrieved, even if you have newer version than the one used in the preset.
- Fixed Kontakt “bug” where dragging letters and note lengths in the Syllabuilder engine might cause Kontakt to start moving the instrument instance.
- New sample content – Ya, Ye, Yu, Yo vowels added.
- Syllabuilder engine optimized.
- Improved Glide feature.
- Improved built-in help that you can read straight into Kontakt.
- New GUI Design.
- Various small sample fixes.
Rhodope is available for purchase for $165 USD. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.