Strymon has announced its Volante Magnetic Echo Machine, a stereo multi-head delay that also offers a looper and vintage spring reverb, with powerful sound-sculpting controls for limitless sonic possibilities.
Create instant retrofuture atmosphere with evocative vintage delay tones. Activate your imagination with evolving ambient echoes and warm, organic feedback with just the right amount of grit. Sculpt your soundscape in real time as Volante becomes an extension and expansion of your musical instrument. Infuse your pedalboard with stunning vintage vibes that resonate and inspire.
- Multi-head magnetic media delay machine providing four playback heads with individual feedback, panning, and level controls.
- Processor-intense algorithms deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of vintage magnetic echo systems (drum echo, tape echo, studio reel-to-reel echo).
- Dedicated control over echo machine tone and media: Low Cut, Mechanics, Wear.
- Input Record Level for clean reproduction to warm, fat saturation.
- Independent Spring Reverb.
- Sound on Sound looping mode with reverse, pause, splice, and infinite repeat functions.
Priced at $399 USD, the Volante is available for pre-order now. It is expected to ship in 30-60 days.
More information: Strymon