stw-audio has announced an update to the Reflex-Pro-X true stereo multi-delay effect plugin.
Version 1.2 includes new features, an enhanced GUI and some fixes, alongside over 40 new presets.
REFLEX-PRO-X is the flagship of stw-audio delay modules. It’s designed as a true stereo multi delay/fx unit with enhanced modulation and effect combination features and therefore one of the most versatile delay plug ins on the market.
Changes in Reflex-Pro-X v1.2
- Color scheme option. Select your favorite GUI colours.
- Options page.
- 2 Additional Master Limiter modes.
- Additional Lo-/Hipass filter combo FX with variable slope.
- Feedback mode selector for backward delay.
- Reduced output level of NOISE FX module.
- Changed: Better error user feedback.
- Fixed: Incorrect S&H trigger in LFO.
- Fixed: Possible loss of FX selection when changing presets.
- Fixed: Wrong PopUp menu location in some hosts on Retina displays.
- Fixed: Missing modulation link to PhaserFX ‘Depth’ parameter.
- Fixed: Ignoring Bypass on some host in VST3 version.
- Fixed: Incorrect filter init in Drive LP/HP.
- Fixed: Incorrect label of Drive LP/HP filter slope.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Reflex-Pro-X is priced 89 EUR incl. VAT. The update is free for all Reflex-Pro-X owners.
More information: stw-audio