Subatomic Software has released an iPad version of the Audulus modular synthesis software.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance.
Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
Audulus for iPad features
- Fluid Vector Interface – smooth animated interaction.
- MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard.
- Polyphony – process multiple voices.
- Diverse Nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross.
- Patch Browser – quickly flip through your patches.
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing.
Audulus for iPad is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9.99 USD.
More information: Audulus