SubMission Audio has launched its new virtual instrument PunkBass, bringing the sounds of 90s and 00s pop punk to your productions.
PunkBass comes with three unique tones and advanced humanization with an alternate picking algorithm and 8 fully automatable playing styles.
PunkBass is a virtual bass instrument which recalls a simpler time, of summers spent at the skate park with friends, of knee-high cargo shorts and wallet chains, and above all: of catchy pop-punk music played on your dad’s guitars.
PunkBass is an idyllic embodiment of this classic era in music history, putting the tones of your favourite artists directly at your finger tips.
- Instant mix-ready, P-bass tone.
- Perfect tuning.
- Industry-leading tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- Array of articulations to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Stereo chorus for increased mix presence.
- Thousands of meticulously-recorded samples.
- The joy of recording without a bass player.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: B0 to D4. (Down to Drop B).
PunkBass runs in Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player 6.1 or higher. It is available for purchase for $89 USD.
More information: SubMission Audio