Sugar Audio has announced the release of Admiralizor, a wavetable multi-operator synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Admiralizor combines two synchronizable wavetable, sub and sample hold/track noise synthesizers with the flexibility and brilliance of a multi operator AM / RM / FM and PM cross synthesizer.
The flexible 2D/3D real time wavetable editor comes with different morphing types, harmonic editing and a waveform generator. Import custom waveforms by use of different resynthesization types or design/draw/generate something completely new.
- Analog sounding and routable resonance filters including shelving filters and key follow.
- Pulse width, amplitude, ring, real phase and 4 types of frequency modulation.
- Onboard step sequencer and arpeggiator with different pattern lengths, swing, tie and key substitution.
- Unison feature layers many slightly detuned waveforms to make sounds fat and wide.
- Massive „scroll less“ FX section containing dynamics (including compressor, expander, limiter and gate), tremolo, pre EQ, overdrive, distortion, post EQ, vibrato, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, equalizer, filter and limiter.
- Many modulation sources (e.g. macros, LFOs featuring on/off triggering/delay/bpm, envelopes, two flexible chaos modulators) and hundreds of (aux) modulation parameters with adjustable polarity and transposition.
- Flexible preset manager including quick presets, A/B comparison, multi filtering and text search.
- Resizable UI from very small up to Ultra-HD & 5K Retina.
- Other features include multi step undo/redo, MPE support, key hold, gain protection, auto off and a customizable RMS meter.
The Pro version of the synth is available for the intro price of $99 USD / 99 EUR for a limited time (regular 129 USD/EUR). It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Sugar Audio