Sugar Audio has announced the release of Oscarizor, a full featured parametric oscilloscope for Windows and Mac.
Parallel waveform comparison using side-chaining and 16 send/receive channels (2 channels parallel) is the power of Oscarizor Pro. Use DAW host synchronization to exactly compare waveforms.
Nearly an unlimited count of instances inside your DAW projects is allowed. Waveforms are displayed with wonderful filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing. Choose from common colors to optimze your dB or amplitude scaled view. Read about the features of Oscarizor Pro.
- Full featured parametric oscilloscope.
- Parallel waveform comparison using side-chaining and send/receive channels.
- DAW host synchronization.
- Unlimited instances in your DAW projects.
- 16 channels to send/receive waveforms to/from other instances (2 channel parallel view).
- Stereo and mixed mono view.
- Wonderful filled/lined waveforms using blending, blending types, smoothing and.
- Custom waveform coloration.
- DB and amplitude view.
- Absolute view for better analyzation.
- Beat and measure display adjustment.
- Reset / Bypass / Freeze buttons.
- Signal modifying Gain, phase switch and mono controls.
- Sine test tone generator.
- Exact mouse wheel zoom in/out.
- Resizeable GUI from very small to enormously large.
Oscarizor Pro for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for 24.95 EUR. A free version (no host sync, no multi channel support, fewer controls) is available for download.