Sugar Audio has released version 1.1 of its Oscarizor full featured parametric oscilloscope for Windows and Mac.
Parallel waveform comparison using side-chaining and 16 send/receive channels (up to 10 channels parallel) is the power of Oscarizor Pro. Use DAW host synchronization to exactly compare waveforms. Nearly an unlimited count of instances inside your DAW projects is allowed. Waveforms are displayed with wonderful filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing. Choose from common colors to optimze your dB or amplitude scaled view.
Changes in Oscarizor v1.1
- 10 Channels simultaneous view (Pro).
- Channel naming (Pro).
- Channel solo and hide buttons (Pro).
- Parallel and overlay view modes (Pro).
- Additional blend mode (Pro).
- Sync position button (Pro).
- UI redesign.
- Sharpened and emphasized waveform edges.
- Free vertical positioning and scaling.
- Multipanel UI control.
- Gain On/Off.
- Gain unit in dB.
- Units added to numbers.
- Performance optimized.
Oscarizor Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs 24.95 EUR. A free version (no host sync, no multi channel support, fewer controls) is available for download.