Rigid Audio has announced the new Kontakt instrument library Supine.
The ambient sound and loop module comes with 975 WAV loops, over 100 multisampled instruments and 350 Kits spread across four parts that can be played in tandem.
It is a state-of-the-art ambient loop and multisample instrument module for KONTAKT containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Pad, Synth 1 & 2 and FX).
These kits are built using the included 975 (unencrypted) 24-bit WAV files. All loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
SUPINE delivers 50 beautiful-sounding synthesizer arpeggios (with minor/major velocity key-switching), 50 smooth and silk pad sounds as well as over 100 chords (minor/major switching), drones and textures.
Besides the polyphonic timestretchable loops, SUPINE also offers a wealth of multisampled ambient and acoustic instruments like brasses, wind sounds, plucks, pianos, keys and synthesizers.
- 975 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB).
- 100+ 24-bit multisampled instruments (2.6GB).
- 350 preset kits.
- based on the powerful SYNFERNO engine (14k+ lines of script code).
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part.
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages.
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb.
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys.
- intelligent randomization.
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset.
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities.
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities.
- unencrypted WAV loops – ready for any DAW.
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing Kontakt’s snapshot feature.
Supine is on sale for the intro price of only $6 USD until December 15th, 2018 (regular $80 USD).
More information: Rigid Audio