Synapse Audio has announced the release of its new virtual instrument Obsession, a vintage software synthesizer inspired by the Oberheim OB-Xa.
Obsession brings the power of a great polyphonic vintage synthesizer to your fingertips. It combines the astute modeling of voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), voltage-controlled filter (VCF) and voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA) with a comprehensive individual voice control that has never been done before in this detail.
- Very deep, realistic emulation of an analog polyphonic synth.
- Two part engine with 8 or 16 voice boards.
- Precise control of many sound parameters per voice board.
- Single, Dual and Split modes.
- Stepped LFO modes with freehand drawing.
- High-quality effect block with Delay, Reverb and Chorus.
- Full version comes with 420 patches.
- Available as VST, AAX, Audio Unit.
Obsession is available for purchase for 89 EUR / $99 USD incl. VAT.
More information: Synapse Audio