Synapse Audio has released version 2.2 of its DUNE 2 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
This is a major update which introduces support for custom skins, adds new effect programs, sound parameters, workflow improvements and a bunch of new patches. The update is free for all registered users.
Note that the trial period is reset with this update, so all users who wish to try DUNE 2 again can do so for another 30 days.
Changes in DUNE 2.2
- Support for custom skins.
- Two new reverb programs added: Ambience and Gated Room.
- New delay type added: Tape Delay.
- Chorus gains low and high cut filters.
- LFO Offset parameters added.
- Plug-in keyboard range can be adjusted (default c2-c6).
- Two sync modes (host | internal) under Settings.
- Arpeggiator and MSEGs now have position indicators while playing.
- Performance improvements.
- Factory bank size increased, now more than 440 patches.
- Fix Win/Mac: Plugin Modulation wheel no longer jumps to zero on a patch change.
- Fix Win/Mac: Detune/Spread knobs have not been updating with the mouse wheel, fixed.
- Fix Mac: If the Music directory is an alias directory, the serial was not found, fixed.
- Fix Mac: Preset selection via left/right arrows was broken, fixed.
- Fix Mac: Editing patch comments did not always work, fixed.
DUNE 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $169 USD. The upgrade from DUNE is $79 USD, and a bundle of DUNE and DUNE 2 costs $198 USD. The update is available to all registered users at no charge.
More information: Synapse Audio