Synchro Arts has announced the release of Revoice Pro 3.1, offering a selection of new pitch editing tools, track group controls and a host of other audio processing and workflow enhancements.
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automatic editing processes, manual time/pitch Warp processes and tight integration with DAWs.
Revoice Pro’s unique APT (Audio Performance Transfer) process can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to one or more target signals. This is perfect for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR – and because you control the tightness, you keep it sounding natural. APT is powered by an advanced version of VocALign.
Changes in Revoice Pro v3.1
- Manual Pitch Editing Tools: with hot keys support.
- Track Group Controls: supports group creation, display, solo and mute.
- New APT functions: Align using pitch values (for legato phrases).
- A/B Comparison: of different process settings on output audio.
- Multicore background processing: speeds up large session editing.
- Interface and Operational Improvements: more intuitive and faster.
Revoice Pro 3.1 is a free update for V3.0 owners and runs with a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license.