Synchro Arts has released an Audio Unit version of VocALign Project 3, an audio editing tool that synchronizes two audio signals automatically at the touch of a button.
VocALign’s unique ability to align two signals enables it to be used creatively to take guide or even “live” tracks and create performances with perfectly aligned overdubs. This outstanding software gives users perfectly aligned double-tracked vocals, tight backing vocals, easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing and shorter overdub sessions. Users also have the ability to choose the best rhythm and pace for a specific vocal, or even lay down the required tempo pattern for the artist.
VocALign Project features
- VocALign Project takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other.
- Simple, intuitive operation.
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds.
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio.
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign Project.
- User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing, and the scrolling, scalable display allows visual confirmation of sync.
- User-adjustable processing presets ensure optimal performance.
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged.
VocALign Project 3 AU is available for purchase for $325 USD/239 EUR (ex VAT)/£199 GBP (ex VAT). The AU version is the first of three VocALign Project V3 versions to be released that will all run from the same iLok license. A trial version is available here.
Visit Synchro Arts for more information.