Synsonic Instruments has announced the release of Apollon, a software drum machine featuring eight instruments and a sequencer.
Each instrument is synthesized (no sampling) based on old analog drummachine sounds. A delay and reverb effect can be added to each track separately.
The sequencer is simple to use and offers a shuffle parameter for each sequence to get groovy rhythms. The sequencer can be synchronized to your DAW or turned off to trigger the instruments via MIDI.
- Eight virtual analog instruments (Bass Drum, Snare, Low Tom, High Tom, Closed Hihat, Opened Hihat, Clap, Rimshot).
- Level, Panning, Delay and Reverb for each individual instrument.
- Step sequencer with the possibility to accent steps.
- Shuffle for each instrument track.
- Three sequencer modes: The sequencer can be run standalone, by the clock of your DAW or you can trigger each instrument individually via MIDI.
The plugin is available in VST and AU formats, priced at $12 USD.
More information: Synsonic Instruments