Synthblitz has released version 1.8 of the Nitroflex synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Nitroflex is a powerful, feature packed virtual synthesizer that is well suited for professional music producers, enabling them to create unique waveforms.
The new version introduces 2 new LFOs, 300 new presets for a total of 1024, and other new features.
Changes in Nitroflex v1.8
- 300 new presets for a total of 1024.
- 2 new LFOs for a total of 3 LFOs.
- Added in “edit” panel “single cycle waveform from disc”.
- Fixed “waveform random generator”.
- Adding controls for multiplication and subtraction (in edit panel).
- New “Output” for create 3d sound.
- New “Options menu” in the principal panel.
- New Vibrato setting (vibrato attack,delay,speed,range,velocity and more).
- The main panel has been modified to simplify access to functions.
- Solved the problem in Cubase (preset recall).
- Added new LP filter.
- Added 80 new waveform files in the folder.
- interpolation and normalization of each waveform before and after the mathematical operations.
Nitroflex is available to purchase for 49 EUR.