The SynthMaster One synthesizer instrument by KV331 Audio has been updated to version 1.0.2.
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you’ll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
Changes in SynthMaster One v1.0.2
- SynthMaster One now supports MIDI Program Change and MIDI Bank Changes messages. Users can easily assign selected presets to MIDI banks by right clicking on the presets list and assigning them to a MIDI bank.
- Added user manual, written by Bulent Biyikoglu and Ronan Macdonald.
- Added preset search textbox and button to the browser.
- Add 50 new hardstyle factory presets, designed by The Machine.
- Preset name is not displayed when a DAW session is loaded.
- MIDI Import is not working correctly for the arpeggiator.
- Mono LFOs don’t start at the correct time.
- SynthMaster One Standalone app doesn’t show the License Key File dialog.
- User manual menu item not working on Mac OS X.
- MIDI learn doesnt work for slider controls.
SynthMaster One for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available at up to 40% off at a Spring Sale at Plugin Boutique.