KV331 Audio has released version 1.1 of the SynthMaster One wavetable synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The update includes 100 new factory presets, in-app-store features, a large arp interface, and various fixes.
Changes in SynthMaster One v1.1
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One v1.1 comes with 100 new factory presets by Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism Sound.
- In-App-Store: SynthMaster One v1.1 dramatically simplifies the workflow for purchasing, downloading and installing KV331 Audio products by introducing an ‘In-App-Store’ built right insidethe plugin.
- Bigger Arpeggiator UI: The arpeggiator is moved to the bottom part of the plugin window, giving it a larger space (Prototype skin only, Satyatunes skin will be updated shortly).
- Fixed: When length of directory names of imported waveforms/wavetables exceed a certain limit, SynthMaster One might crash.
- Fixed: When user changes wavetable while SynthMaster One is playing in legato mode, a crash might occur.
- Fixed: Preset author name is incorrectly initialized as ‘Demo User’.
- Fixed: Using mod wheel with modulation target/source/type dropdowns might crash SynthMaster One.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn’t parse waveform/wavetable category correctly when they are under nested folders.
- Fixed: Mod wheel works in reverse direction on MacOSX.
- Fixed: Slope parameter changes in the reverse direction for the drive view control.
- Fixed: Lines are not drawed antialiased on Windows.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One saves empty favorite presets file.
- Fixed: When the demo period of SynthMaster One demo expires, SynthMaster One might crash.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn’t send plugin version number when sending crash reports.
- Fixed: Some preset author names appear twice.
- Fixed: When parsing note numbers from file names, the name is modified which might cause errors for multisampled waveforms.
- Fixed: When user saves presets under sub folders of Presets folder, SynthMaster One might crash.
- Fixed: When number of held notes is greater than 64, SynthMaster One crashes.
- Fixed: Browser lists in default skin are not multi-select.
- Fixed: GUIEditor generates separate images for each skin resolution, which results in increased setup file size.
- Fixed: Expansions downloads fail when CDN https/http redirection is used.
- Fixed: When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster One crashes.
- Fixed: In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes.
- Fixed: In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn’t play the first note.
- Fixed: Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted.
- Fixed: Multi-line text is not drawn correctly.
- Fixed: Frequency display controls don’t handle transparent backgrounds.
- Fixed: Curve view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: Drive view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: Compression view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: LoFi view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: Presets don’t load correctly on ProTools.
- Fixed: Semitone/octave dropdowns might display incorrect values.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn’t save user banks correctly when they contain wavetables.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One inadvertently reads SynthMaster preset banks.
SynthMaster One (VST/AU/AAX) is available from Plugin Boutique at up to 40% off (incl. bundles, upgrades and crossgrades) until December 31st, 2017. The update is free to registered SynthMaster One users.