KV331 Audio has released version 2.9 of its SynthMaster semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The update introduces new wavetable features, additional factory presets, an in-app-store, internationalization support and critical bug fixes.
SynthMaster is an ‘all-around’ semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Wavescanning, Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis.
With its multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modelled/digital filters, flexible effects routing with 11 types of high quality effects and a massive modulation architecture with 95 separate modulation sources and 650+ modulation targets; SynthMaster is a ‘must-have’ for all synthesizer enthusiasts!
Changes in SynthMaster v2.9
- Wavetable synthesis: Support of wavetables with up to 256 waveforms. Users can easily import wavetables by dragging and dropping files/folders on to the wavetable display. The wavetable display can show wavetables in 4 different ways: 2D Waveform, 2D Spectrum, 3D Waveform and 3D Spectrum. The factory waveforms and wavetables in SynthMaster One are also included in SynthMaster 2.9.
- New Factory Presets: 150 new factory presets by Bluffmunkey, Aelyx Design and Gercek Dorman.
- In-App-Store: Dramatically simplified workflow for purchasing, downloading and installing KV331 Audio products by introducing an ‘In-App-Store’ built right inside the plugin. Users can see the products that they’ve purchased, download and install the ones that are not on their system with the click of a button.
- Internationalization (I18N): Support for UTF8 encoded file paths, so it’s now fully compatible with international users who use an operating system with a non-Ascii character set.
- Various critical bug fixes.
SynthMaster (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique at up to 40% off until December 31st. Registered SynthMaster users can download the update free of charge.