Igor Vasiliev has released an update to the SynthScaper LE lightweight version of the SynthScaper synthesizer for iOS.
Version 1.1 includes improvements to the app when used as an Audio Unit and new modes have been added.
Three separate sound generators in this application give you possibility to create complex sound scenes by mixing and moving them in a common sound space using a spatial mixer. No need to construct a new sound from the beginning. Just use the built-in library of unique and high-quality presets for sound generators.
Changes in SynthScaper LE v1.1
- Fixed problem with presets list in AU instances.
- Added hotkeys bar when full screen keyboard.
- Help panel opens on full screen.
- Added mode when sequencer knobs use “Scale” range (in standalone).
- Fixed problem with BPM sync when work with some AU hosts.
- Improved work in “freeze” mode in DAWs (exclude sequencer).
- Fixed problem with restore last selected scene when start as AU.
- Improved work of arpeggiator when changing keys.
- Added several new scenes and presets.
The app is available from the App Store for $4.99 USD.
More information: SynthScaper