Igor Vasiliev has released version 1.1 of SynthScaper, a soundscapes synthesizer app for iPad and iPhone.
The update brings support for Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link. New features include a one shot sample mode, pitch shifting automation, and a convenient option for packing scenes and samples to a single file for portability.
SynthScaper is a synthesizer specially designed for creating, and experiments with, ambient soundscapes in a wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
You can construct melodic pads or atonal soundscapes from different kinds of built-in or downloaded samples by using all power of multi-layered oscillators, chains of filters and effects, envelope generators and low frequency oscillators. Or just use predefined scenes and create your own scenes from library of oscillator presets.
Changes in SynthScaper v1.1
- Supports Ableton Link.
- Supports Audiobus 3 (Audiobus MIDI).
- Added new scenes and presets.
- Added new samples to build-in library.
- Packing scenes and samples to single file.
- New mode for using one shot samples.
- Automated pitch shifting by LFO and Envelope.
- Buttons “Mute” for each oscillator on filters panel.
- All delay effects can sync with BPM.
- Small improvements of sound engine.
- Small improvements of user interface.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
The app is available from the iTunes App Store for $14.99 USD.
More information: SynthScaper