TAL Software has announced an update to TAL-DAC, the bit crusher or sample rate reducer plugin that is based on the TAL-Sampler sound engine.
TAL-DAC brings back the character and sound of the 80’s samplers and Lo-Fi devices in one effect plug-in. You can use it for subtle sound changes but also extreme effects.
It adds character and grit to your drum, synth, or sampled sounds. The plug-in also offers a saturation stage on the input and one in the DAC section.
Changes in TAL-DAC v2.0
- Sample-Rate range increased (500 – 48000 Hz).
- Jitter range increased by factor x10.
- Dither feature for bit reduction added.
- Editable values and UI refresh.
- Backward compatible to previous versions.
- Minor fixes.
Priced $25 USD (ex. VAT where applicable), TAL-DAC is available for Windows, Mac and Linux in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats. New users purchase the plugin at the TAL Software or from distributor Plugin Boutique. The update is free to all TAL-DAC and TAL-Sampler owners.