TAL Software has announced an update to its free vocoder effect plugin for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Version 3.0 of TAL-Vocoder comes with a new scalable GUI, additional routing possibilities using sidechain signals, and various other improvements and fixes.
TAL-Vocoder is a vintage-style vocoder with 11 bands that produces the sound of vocoders from the early 80’s. We mixed analog-modeled components and usability with digital algorithms to create an outstanding vocoder sound.
Changes in TAL-Vocoder v3.0.0
- New scalable user interface with file preset browser.
- Companding for the modulator signal.
- Improved engine for better sound.
- New carrier and modulator volume controls with volume meters.
- New flexible routing possibilities using sidechain signals.
- Bug fixes.
The plugin is available to download in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: TAL Software