TBProAudio has announced the release of FinalLoud, a tool that helps you reach the target volume of any audio material while maintaining given True Peak values.
FinalLoud solves quickly a very common challenge in audio engineering: reaching a certain target loudness level for any audio material while maintaining given True Peak ceiling.
Therefore FinalLoud combines a gain control, a high quality True Peak limiter and an accurate loudness meter under an easy-to-use interface. The gain control pushes the loudness level to the target level and in parallel the limiter ensures the True Peak ceiling.
- 4 measurement methods: EBU IL/SL Max, RMS IL/SL Max.
- Adjustable reference level.
- Adjustable True Peak ceiling level.
- Loudness measurement based on EBU R128-2014.
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
- Automatic sync of measurement with DAW start/stop.
- Preset management.
- Many useful presets.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
- 64-bit internal processing.
FinalLoud is available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/RTAS/AAX), priced at 29 EUR.
More information: TBProAudio