TBProAudio has announced the release of gEQ12, a 12 band stereo/MS graphic equalizer with accurate spectrum analyzer and minimum/linear phase modes.
Today’s mixing and mastering processes require a full featured but easy to use equalizer which can accurately shape the tone of a track, bus or master track. eEQ12 provides all necessary tools in one package paired with some unique features.
- 12 independent filter bands, extended frequency range 10Hz – 48kHz.
- 15 filter types, analog/digital design, zero delay IIR.
- Filter slope up to 96dB.
- Independent stereo/left/right/mid/side processing per band.
- 7 processing modes: zero latency, minimum/linear phase.
- Stereo/MS processing (eg. stereo/mono split).
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- “Real” over sampling, up to 4x.
- Hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT based ISO R40 frequencies.
- Pre/post-EQ, average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side.
- Spectrum freeze mode.
- Very easy alignment of filter response curve to audio spectrum.
- Sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes.
- Precise parameter input.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
- Interactive spectrum/EQ display.
- Full DAW automation support, smooth filter frequency change.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Very efficient CPU usage design.
gEQ12 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for 99 EUR ex. VAT.