TBProAudio has launched SLM2, a smart stereo loudness maximizer effect plugin that includes “analog spice” and 16x over-sampling.
SLM2 aims to maximize the loudness of the audio signal while maintaining transparency.
The SLM2 DSP analyses every sample of the incoming stereo signal within a defined time frame and calculates the optimal volume increase. This guarantees maximum possible transparency.
The overall loudness can be further increased by the following, optional clipper stage. Signal aliasing can be reduced by enabling over-sampling.
SLM2 is used in all limiting situation like track/bus and master limiting.
- Highly transparent brick-wall-limiter.
- Saturation of input signal.
- Fully control of attack and release.
- Switchable look ahead.
- Additional drive/clip stage.
- Stereo link.
- Over-sampling, up to 16x.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Preset manager.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- Supports all sample rates.
SLM2 for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for 49 EUR ex. VAT.
More information: TBProAudio