TC Electronic has announced the new June-60 Chorus, an old school bucket brigade stereo chorus pedal that aims to keep anyone with an itch for 80s retro-wave tones satiated, until the next season of Stranger Things drops.
June-60 is a faithful recreation of the lush chorus circuit found in the legendary Roland Juno-60 synthesizer, the iconic synth sound that fueled countless 80s hits and defined the cult movie themes of an entire era.
The all-analog bucket brigade circuit is fine-tuned for guitar and produces warm, pulsating modulation with an organic, old school tone and feel.
Just like the original circuit, June-60 comes with two chorus mode buttons – 1 is a sweet and mellow chorus that works wonders for strumming chords, while 2 unleashes a faster, throatier tone, perfect for melodic, Beatle-esque arpeggios.
The two modes can be stacked together for some swirling, slightly eccentric. dual-LFO action that’s just begging for some soaring, psychedelic lead work.
Featuring a mono/stereo switch, June-60 lets you use a TRS split cable to achieve that widening, larger-than-life lushness of a stereo setup.
June-60 Chorus features
- Authentic recreation of the legendary synthesizer chorus from the ’80s.
- 2-button interface for intuitive and breath-taking modulation tone.
- All-analog BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) circuitry.
- Mono/stereo switch for ultimate chorus experience.
- True Bypass for ultimate signal integrity.
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis.
- Runs on 9 V battery or TC Electronic Powerplug 9 (not included).
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
June-60 is available to preorder now for $49.99 USD.
More information: TC Electronic