TC Electronic has announced that its M100 Stereo Multi-Effects Processor for stage and studio applications is now available.
The M100 is an incredibly compact multi-effects processor, featuring 16 award-winning TC Electronic presets including studio-grade reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and a variety of stunning multi-effects.
The M100 has two modes of operation – mono or stereo. While the input connectors accept both balanced and unbalanced 1⁄4″ cables, the output features impedance-balanced 1⁄4″ TRS connectors. M100’s stereo Input level control with LED level indication ensures precision adjustment for the optimal signal integrity. And if you’re using the M100 live, the footswitch connector provides easy on/off switching (footswitch not included).
An intuitive FX selector allows you to choose from the 16 single or multi-effects that suit your music, while the versatile Parameter and Tap/Select functions give you the ultimate control over a wide range of parameters. Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls make it so very easy to quickly dial-in the perfect sound.
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications.
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects.
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters.
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication.
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment.
- High-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters.
- Additional footswitch connector for easy effects on/off control.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
The M100 is now available priced at $99.99 USD (MAP).