TC Electronic has launched a bundle of native plugin versions of its five first guitar pedals.
More than forty years ago two brothers created what is arguably the sweetest and most musical chorus pedal ever made – the Stereo Chorus Flanger by TC ELECTRONIC.
In classic boutique style it was built as a one-off, but rumor spread fast and before long SCFs were found on guitar hero pedal boards around the world.
And with its success more pedals were gradually added to the TC product roster – all of them raved about for their incredible sound and equally impressive signal-to-noise ratio.
Unfortunately none of these classics are available anymore and have for years been highly sought after on the vintage market.
But now a new generation of audio engineers have brought these legendary pedals back to life as amazing plug-ins for your DAW – modelled down to the very last component based on the original late 70s schematics.
Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle features
- Stereo Chorus+ Flanger: Chorus / Pitch Modulation / Flanger modes.
- Booster+ Distortion: Clean boost with EQ / distortion with EQ modes.
- TC XII Phaser: Smooth and thick phaser goodness with 4 / 8 / 12 filters.
- Dual Equalizer: Turbo-charged EQ for sculpting perfect tone.
- Sustain+ Equalizer: Endless sustain with sophisticated EQ.
The bundle is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) at a launch price of $99 USD until May 28th, 2017 (regular $149 USD). Prices ex. VAT where applicable. Crossgrades from PowerCore are available.